Rhubarb, Goats Cheese and Thyme Filo Parcels
200g of Yorkshire Rhubarb
150g of British Goats Cheese
4 sprigs of Thyme
Salt and pepper
1 packet of filo parcels (Cut into narrow rectangular sheets)
50 ml of vegetable oil
- Heat the oven to 190°C/Gas5.
- Stew the rhubarb lightly. Put the rhubarb in sieve and squeeze the excess juice out. Add the cheese, salt and pepper. Remove the leaves of thyme from the stalks and add. Mix thoroughly.
- Take a sheet of filo pastry and fold it in half lengthways. Brush the pastry with oil.
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of the mixture on the end of the strip of pastry nearest to you. Fold pastry over in triangles. Seal the end.
- Place parcels on a baking sheet and brush top lightly with oil.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until golden-brown.
- Serve the parcels warm on a plate garnished with sprigs of thyme.